Inis Offshore Wind is seeking to recruit a Project Coordinator to join the team. Reporting to the Head of Inis Offshore Wind, the successful candidate will support the Inis team through all elements of the project portfolio development.
Working on Inis Offshore Wind’s portfolio of projects, the successful candidate will above all be personable, trustworthy, adaptable, and flexible to the requirements of the role. They will also be highly motivated, organised, and able to prioritise and manage the various demands on their time.
The role is based in Dublin and will involve travel and work nationwide.
The key responsibilities associated with the role will be:
- Preparing documents, presentations, and reports for internal and external use
- Provide administrative and document management support to the Inis team
- Coordinate and planning internal and external meetings and events
- Maintaining and developing IT tools and processes at project and business level
- Provide support to project manager on invoicing, contract approval memo’s, tracking monthly accruals & cash flows against the approved annual project budget
- Record minutes for management, project and engineering team meetings
- Assistance in the on-boarding of new hires to the team
- Assist regulatory analyst in industry consultations and coordinate submission of consultation responses
- Assisting with community and local stakeholder engagements
- Assist Community Liaison Officer with the management of Inis and project websites to ensure content is current
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of working independently from own initiative, taking ownership of work / projects and assisting team members to deliver objectives and projects
- Analytical skills to assess projects and the ability to summarise the key parameters of a project.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distil large amounts of information into key messages.
- 3rd level degree or 3 to 5 years work experience in a professional environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of energy generation technology and experience of working with these technologies.
- 3rd Level Degree in an industry relevant discipline (e.g. planning, engineering, renewables, project management, business or environmental)
- An understanding of the planning and development process for large development projects
- Knowledge of renewable energy projects
- Knowledge of Geographical Information Systems (GIS) / autoCAD
An attractive salary will be offered to the successful candidate depending on experience and ability to fulfil the responsibilities associated with the role.
Inis Offshore Wind is an Irish renewable energy firm working to enable a sustainable energy future for the people of Ireland. Backed by the Temporis Aurora Fund, whose investors include the Ireland Strategic Investment Fund (ISIF), our purpose is to harness Ireland’s vast offshore wind energy potential to accelerate and deliver Ireland’s transition to a clean, sustainable, low-carbon energy system.
Join us to help us achieve our vision where we care about both your professional and personal development to enable you to unleash your full potential.